Customer Portal

Request to Move Voucher to Another Unit

This form is to request to move your Housing Choice Voucher to another unit. 

False statements on this form may lead to denial of assistance and/or criminal prosecution.  By submitting this form, you certify that all information provided on this form is true, accurate, and complete to the best of your knowledge.